Terms & Conditions
THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE tinyqr.com WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Terms and conditions for use of the tinyqry.com web site.
The term Tapmedia Ltd or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the tinyqr.com website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless authorised by us in writing.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These agreements are based upon standard guidelines issued by Business Link and some parts of the agreements are used under the terms of the Open Government Licence and these are ©Crown copyright 2011.